Sunday, August 5, 2018

Back to School Eve

Well, it's the night before school around these parts.  All at the request of the boys we had Lucky Charms for breakfast, went to church, then had a mellow afternoon around the house, made cookies, jumped on the trampoline and had spaghetti for dinner.

We took the boys up to the school this evening to snap a few pics since I'm quite sure tomorrow will be too crazy or I will be blinded by my own tears (quite likely both).





And now I've packed the backpacks, made tomorrow's lunches and snacks, laid out our first day outfits, chatted and tucked the littles into bed.

Everything is ready for tomorrow...except me =)

xoxo - j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!