Monday, December 28, 2015

It All Started with a Picture

I've been struggling to come up with a fun and unique birthday party theme for my littlest pipsqueak's 2nd birthday.  Until today!!! While perusing my favorite blog I came up on this...


Oh yes an OREO CAKE!!!  It had me from the word Oreo...the sparklers just made me love it more.  Anyone who knows me and my littlest love know that we would take a cookie over a piece of cake any ole day.  

One guess what the theme will be!?!  Time to get planning!!

Wish me luck!!  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!