Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Breakfast with Olaf & Santa

This year we aren't trying to overspend on our Christmas fun so we planned out some big things and some low key things.  The majority of the time we will be doing fun things at home and free things around town, which is just fine by me.  On Sunday, Olaf brought us donuts from the North Pole and set it all up complete with Santa!


Olaf went all out and set it up pretty...complete with my unused Christmas dishes!!  I mean what is breakfast with Santa if not on Christmas tree plates?!  I figure since they are out we better use them the rest of the month.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!