Friday, December 4, 2015

Hometown Christmas {Christmas Tree Lighting 2015 Edition}

One of our favorite memories from Christmas time last year was the Christmas Tree Lighting in Victorian Square.  We are trying to save money by taking advantage of the fun and free things right here in our hometown!

Like last year, Olaf left us a clue as to what our holiday fun would be tonight.  Now, if I do say so myself, Trevor completely outdid himself getting us all prepped and ready...hot coco, coffee, and candy canes!!  Thank goodness for such an awesome husband!









While we patiently waited we enjoyed the candy canes Trevor packed us.




After dancing to Christmas music and counting down with Mayor Martini the lights on the Victorian Square tree came on!





I'm so excited it's Christmas time once again!!  All the shenanigans take planning, but it's all worth it, seeing the magic on their faces every morning!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!