Friday, December 4, 2015

Jolly Old Saint Nicholas Lean Your Ear This Way...

I'd venture to say that one of the many highlights of Christmas time for the pipsqueaks is writing their letters to Santa.  Year after year they meticulously pick stickers, stamps and colorful tidbits to add to those little requests.  I kid you not when I say these things are among my favorite keepsakes to reread year after year.  The boys often fall asleep discussing what they wrote to Santa the year before or what they forgot to tell him in this year's note.  Sooooo, yesterday Olaf pulled out all the writing supplies, the boys carefully crafted their lists and voila we had our 2015 letters to Santa!!


They personalized each line with what they wanted Santa to bring them.  When we told them we were going to drop them in the Santa Mail and the Believe-O-Meter would go up they were super excited.  They did their best to make sure Santa knew they've been good all year.  A magical memory for sure!





Like last year, the kids took turns dropping their letter into the big red mail box.




Here they are happy as clams to be celebrating the holiday season!



So, at the end of the day our letters to Santa and an evening full of fun Christmas memories ran us a grand total of ZERO dollars!!  Not too shabby!

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!