Friday, December 11, 2015

A Little Snow From the North Pole

Our much anticipated annual Christmas light viewing had finally arrived...and so did the snow!  By the mid afternoon yesterday the flakes started falling.


We could hardly believe nearly 6 inches had accumulated, but then we realized it had been snowing for nearly 7 hours!!  It doesn't get any more magical than snow and Christmas lights.  Hopefully we will find time to drive through the parade of lights before Christmas wraps up!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!