Wednesday, December 9, 2015

A Magical Hometown Christmas Parade

After their initial disbelief, the pipsqueaks were ecstatic to be going to a Christmas parade in their own hometown!  There are number of holiday events going on around town this time of year, but we have an age range to play to these days.  So, the Sparks Hometown Christmas parade was free and well worth it, in my opinion.



Trevor totally out did himself setting up the most fantastically elaborate display for the pipsqueaks to wake up to.  They loved seeing Olaf in his own parade on our mantle.


Before the parade, Ethan and I attended Westergard's annual Santaland where Ethan picked out gifts for Carter and Daxton.  Then we picked up the rest of the gang and headed to Rosie's Cafe for brunch before the parade.




SIXTEEN MORE DAYS y'all!!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!