Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Barnes & Noble and Christmas Tree Hunting

Ethan's school hosted a book fair night at Barnes & Noble tonight.  Just as soon as we hit the bookstore, we headed straight upstairs to the story time area.  The Westergard Librarian was going to do a special Christmas story hour.  I was in awe of how nicely it was all put together and the amount of people that showed up.  It was the highlight of our day!





The Westergard Wildcat was present at tonight's festivities.  We managed to snap a quick picture with him before the story time and choir performance.  I didn't get to see the Honor Choir kids perform but I did hear it and they sounded amazing!


We grabbed dinner at Wendy's afterwards.  The kids were over the moon because the kids meal prize was Christmas themed.  We came home with 2 gingerbread houses and a nutcracker to color and decorate.  Wendy's is always a favorite of mine!

We ended our evening at Home Depot hunting for the perfect Christmas Tree!





After we got home the pipsqueaks got all snuggled into their jammies.  It's nearly impossible to get them to settle down after such a fun evening.  They finally fell silent and little heads hit the pillows.  So much more fun awaits us!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!