Sunday, December 27, 2015

NYE Game Night Prep

Every year we host a NYE game night.  This year is no different, except that we are two kids less, so I want to do something that will be fun for the kids and adults early on in the night...then the littles can snuggle in with a movie and the adults can play silly games like Cards Against Humanity!

I'm thinking lots of black and gold...maybe some gold glitter...I think we will probably need a little Game Night greeting at the door as well.

Ok so what am I thinking game-wise for parents and kids alike??!!  Minute to Win It games.  I'm thinking maybe a like a jingle bell rock...how many jingle bells can they shake out of tissue box.  I'm definitely going with a "snow throw"  I think the parents will be way competitive with one another and someone will get a marshmallow to the face!  The kiss countdown just sounds like a good idea because who doesn't love chocolate!?!



I might come up with a fun craft projects for the littles to do as well since there will only be two of them big enough to play games and want to hang out.  Pinterest is chalk full of ideas so I need to hop to Thursday will be here before we know it!

I'm really looking forward to this party, I have been in a grinchy mood lately and I really need more fun to pull me out of it and bring some happy back to this face!

Now I'm about to settle down for a long winter's nap...ha ha who am I kidding tomorrow is Monday and it's back to the grind!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!