Wednesday, December 9, 2015

The Angel Tree

Since we have already done a gazillion Christmas themed activities, I decided it was time to do something for others.  I picked three names off the "Giving Tree" at Ethan's school, one for each boy.


Ethan has a 9 year old girl which he picked out a Monster High doll for. Carter has a 5 year old boy who wanted Minions...perfect because Carter loves Minions! Daxton has a 1 year old boy who wanted learning toys...we know all about 1 year olds and learning toys!

Trevor wrapped them all up and now we just have to drop them off in the office on Friday!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!