Saturday, January 2, 2016

Goodbye 2015, Hello 2016

As we closed out 2015 I thought it was only appropriate to ask each of the Bradshaw Nook members what their favorite part of 2015 was.  This is what they said...

Trevor:

We got to spend additional time with our parents, who in 2015 battled Stage 4 brain cancer and Alzheimer's disease.







Jess:

I completely agree with Trevor that our time with our parents this past year was near and dear to my heart.  Another thing that was a favorite of mine in 2015 was all of our fun holiday activities we do from start to finish of each year.










Ethan:

"My favorite thingn we did in 2015 was go to so many movies!"




Carter:

Bet you can't guess this one...STAR WARS: The Force Awakens (or as Carter says, The Force of the Awakens):


Daxton:

And since he can't tell us what is most favorite thing was this past year, I am only going to assume it was turning 1!




When I started this blogging adventure it was just to stay connected with those who lived far away.  I had no idea how much fun I would have doing it along the way or how much it would change me in the sense that I would love nothing more than to make a living writing.  So thank you to each and everyone of you who takes a few minute out of their day to spend it reading about our fun and silly lives.

With that I think I'm going to sign off from the virtual world and enjoy some pancakes with my littlest pipsqueak!!

Happy 2016 - xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!