Sunday, January 10, 2016

Sunday in the Nook {Yes Day}

We wrapped up a long and luxurious Christmas Break with a "Yes Day" today.  You know the kind of day where you just give in to their every request for the sake of just having fun and enjoying their company?!

Can we have blueberry muffins for breakfast??  Why yes you may.

Can we light saber batter until our little arms fall off?  Why of course you may, you silly boys...


Can we do Star Wars Madlibs while we eat frozen yogurt and leftover pizza for lunch??  Done and done!!


Since Dax is napping, can we have unlimited tablet time until we go bug-eyed, while Daddy plays Call of Duty and you want to pull your unwashed, uncombed hair out?!  Yes, yes, and yes!!


Finally, after a trip to Target in our pj's (them, not me), and dinner...Can we PUH-LEASE play Avengers Monopoly??  Well heck we might as well finish this day off the way it started...YES!!


How today was different than any other Sunday in this house I'm not really sure!  That being said, I really missed these two pipsqueaks, and I'm sure going to miss spending days like this since it's back to the grind tomorrow.

I suppose I best get to finishing up prepping for Monday!!

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!