Tuesday, January 5, 2016

2016 Resolution


Every year I hear how people are so glad that it's over, and that it was the worst year ever.  Well I've decided that no matter what happens during a day, a month, a year, heck even a lifetime it's what WE make it.  

With that in mind and all the "bad" things that face us this year that are not known to us at this time I decided my resolution/goal for 2016 is to live purposefully.  I want to be present in what I am doing.  I don't want to worry about tomorrow or the next day, I want to be focused on now and do the best that I can in the moment.


So in order to do these things I think the most important thing is to evaluate everything I commit myself and family to doing/going/supporting/etc., and also to evaluate what we spend our money on.  Is it something we truly need and has a purpose in the here in now or is something we might use or might want down the road.

I haven't made resolutions in years, but I'm excited about this one.  There are many good things to come in 2016!!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!