Monday, January 4, 2016

Home Inspiration

One of my favorite things to do right after the new year is to browse through the pictures of the HGTV Dream Home.  I love clicking through the photos and getting ideas for updates to my own home.  My favorite dream home will always be the 2012 Park City, Utah home!


This year's dream home isn't too shabby either, but I'm not sure I would love Florida...but since I've never been there I can't really judge.  The colors are a little too vibrant for me, but nonetheless I surely enjoyed looking through it!










Though it's not my style, I would be more than happy to move right in!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!