Monday, January 4, 2016

Ringing in 2016

Although two of the three Bradshaw boys were in Vegas to ring in the new year, we still had two cute littles (C&E) make it to midnight with us!  Despite our game night festivities it was a relatively quiet night over all.  And the first day of January brought frigid air and dreary skies.

After we stuffed ourselves with Mexican food and playing Cards Against Humanity until we all nearly peed our pants, Trevor and I could barely keep our eyes open.  I'm already mourning the end of the holidays, as we start a new work week!

Happy New Year y'all!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!