Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Welcome February

It's February!! Between celebrating our big 2 YEAR OLD, we threw up some Valentine's decor. Our porch decor is rather sad...need to step up on that!



The kids are making L-O-V-E signs for the grandparents this year, and since Dave and Elaine were up visiting this weekend for Dax's birthday I thought we should have one too!!  So, up it went with a jar full of my favorite conversation hearts...which may have to go into hiding because the kids like to sneak them when they think I'm not looking!


Finally, my sweet sister-in-law made me really cute "Be Mine" blocks and I've had this "Love" sign since high school so I threw those around the living rooms and voi la easy as pie!



So that is the extent of our Valentine's Decor this year.  I have lots of fun projects up my sleeve for the month so we may be adding to it here and there.  Dax is still sick so I better get to taking care of that sweet boy.

 - xo





No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!