Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Groundhog Day

I know every wife says this, but I seriously have the best husband in the world!!  Yesterday, was a whirlwind day with Daxton being sick; having to go to the doctor; splitting the nursing duties; and then having a basketball game on top of it.  So in passing I asked Trevor if he could come up with something fun for groundhog day since we totally missed our usual February 2 breakfast and Today Show tradition.


As I have discussed before we subscribe to the amazing weather prediction of Punxatawney Phil, and call me crazy but I swear Ethan reported to me that he did not see his shadow this year which thankfully means spring will be here shortly!!  Anyway, Trevor did not disappoint in his amazingness...he threw together these adorable groundhog pancakes!  The pipsqueaks were over the moon and thought it was a super fun themed dinner!




It's time to be wrapping up my day and start our evening fun!  - xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!