Saturday, July 19, 2014

Mommy Ramblings: I've Had Better Weeks

Hi!! I'm glad this week is over and we've moved into the weekend. If you've had a week like mine then you too are grateful that the work week has come to a close and you can now enjoy time at home. I want to keep everything in prospective from this past week, so bear with me for a minute. What I've learned from this week...there will never be enough hours in the day to get everything done; your boss (no matter how dumb) is always right and you just gotta roll with that; and, I need to work out more to work out the stress!!

As always I look forward to time with my kids in the evenings, I didn't get that this week. I worked a 14 hour day on Wednesday trying to clean up messes that have been an ongoing problem in the office. We are moving into trial season (ugh) and the month of August is going to be just as stressful as June was and now July. I hope that those I love will be there to inspire, encourage and root me on through the next few months.

I'm excited to be blogging today! I woke up this morning with the mindset I had at the end of June...I'm going to try and be the best person I can be! Just because this week I didn't get to make dinners, clean my house or do fun family things with my kids doesn't mean that I can't start over today!! Hopefully you all will agree with me that just because 5 out of 7 days have been less than ideal, doesn't mean that the days ahead have to carry the weight from days past.

And now I must get some laundry done and get in a quick shower. I've had better weeks, but I'm not going to let it ruin the weekend! We are taking the kids to see Rio 2 at the Grand Sierra in a few hours and tonight I'm having a date with my husband! Ashley is baby-sitting so the boys will be HEAVEN!! I can't wait to reconnect with Trevor and put this week behind us. I've missed him, even though he has been right here! Somewhere in there I've got to get this house cleaned, grocery shopping done and things planned for next week!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!