Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Independence Day

We were all bright eyed and bushy tailed at the crack of dawn on the 4th of July, kicking off our Independence Day celebrations. We decked out the pipsqueaks in patriotic flare and headed to Boulder City for a red, white and blue parade.


After a yummy yummy breakfast at Egg Works the littles laid their sweet heads down to rest and prep for the fireworks fun ahead of them.

We went to our family friends (The Potters) house, as tradition has always been, for the Dave Bradshaw Fireworks Extravaganza!


Happy Birthday America!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!