Friday, July 11, 2014

Lazy Summer Nights

This week we seem to have fallen into a fun pattern of having a grand ole time making fun treats and enjoying the lazy summer nights.

We've been to Rancho for a fun night of swinging and sliding; gulped down Slurpee and peanut butter milkshakes, colored, ran around outside.

Tonight it was overcast and I kept hoping it would rain. The kids were running in and out of the house like maniacs and never even went down our new slide or jumped on the trampoline. Not to mention it was constant whining and arguing ALL night!!

In the brief moment of calm we decorated animal crackers with every kind of sprinkles I could find in the house!!


Now, that's what summer is all about! I'm off to bed now so I can enjoy tomorrow!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!