Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Mommy Ramblings: A Better Mom

I am a mom, but I'm not just content to be a mom. I want to be a better mom...the best mom. This desire is the heartbeat and passion behind everything I do. It is the piece of my life where I feel most challenged.

I spend a lot of time frazzled, trying to learn to do everything the best I can...the way "they" say you are supposed to. Who are "they" anyway??? I often get frustrated and yell at my kids which then makes me want to lock myself in my room and cry. I find myself having little pep talks to remind myself that all of us fall short and no one is perfect (not even us crazy multi-tasking moms). But in the day and age of Pinterest and lifestyle blogs it's hard not to feel this insane amount of pressure to push for perfection.

That being said I have spent the last few years trying to learn everything I could from many different websites, blogs and even the people I'm closest with. Thank goodness that we can learn from on another and cheer each other on! So many people have inspired me to not just be a mom, but a better mom!

Thank you! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!