Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Bonnie Springs Ranch

While we all should have been sitting in a swimming pool, or even in the air conditioning somewhere we chose instead to brave the heat and venture into the ole west at Bonnie Springs Ranch. They have lots of things for the littles there, from a petting zoo to a wild west show.


We started our day by taking in a good old fashioned hanging. Tara's friend Jenny and her two pipsqueaks joined us for the day. Little did Jenny know she was going to be called out of the crowd to pull the lever! I don't think Bonnie Springs will ever be the same for Jenny again! The kiddos were a little freaked out by the cowboys hence why all the adults were in the photos first.

Next we ventured into the petting zoo. Now I'm going to be perfectly honest here and let y'all know I hate hate hate goats. Anyone who really knows me knows that I'm actually TERRIFIED of them!!! So this was going to be a parenting test for me.


After Ethan had a full-on meltdown about the animals, which Trevor later blamed on my irrational open fear of goats, we decided to just take some pictures of the littles in the little town then head off for naps.


Just a little slice of wild west history. I can never learn enough about our amazing state!


xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!