Thursday, July 10, 2014

Mommy Ramblings: Raisin' 'Em Up


If only we could all be stay-at-home moms with the same amount of money per month we get from an outside career...oh and perpetually perfect hair! Because without fail my hair turns into a hot mess when I'm home! Parenting these days presents so many challenges, all of which seem to rear their ugly head on nights I'm alone. But kids still need everything now that they did back when being a domestic goddess was a 24/7 gig. It never seems to fail that the nights Trevor works I find myself navigating through choppy waters of mommyhood!!

This mama managed to survive a crying baby, whiney toddler, and defiant 5 year old!! Tomorrow is a new day!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!