Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Friends and Food

Anyone who knows us (me) knows that we (I) love good food! More importantly I love to eat good food. When Tara invited me to attend her friend, Jackie's birthday party at an Italian restaurant I was not going to turn it down! Brio was a delightful and delicious little bistro in Town Square.


With that being said, I had the pleasure of meeting up with some fabulous girls that my sister-in-law is good friends with. We had a delightful evening of great food, fun times with friends and ohhh ...mojitos. With husbands and pipsqueaks and all the extraneous things that come with being grown up, I truly treasure nights like this where I can sit back and have girl time.

"Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you know they are there." - Unknown

Thanks Tara for inviting me!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!