Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Pretend Campfire Fun

What a hoot! It was pouring rain this afternoon so any chance of having a real fire to make s'mores was definitely out of the question. Trevor is working almost every Aces game this month, so I decided tonight the boys and I were going "camping". We made s'mores in the microwave and colored pictures of a camping scene.


Ethan and Carter had so much fun, despite getting bored with their coloring project, that they desperately wanted me to tell them what I had in store for them tomorrow. I'm a little worried that tomorrow might not be as fun as all the things I've planned for the past 10 days!! I better get to thinking of something really awesome for tomorrow!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!