Thursday, May 29, 2014

Rays vs. Indians

I think one of the first things I knew about Trevor was that he loved baseball. In fact one of our times hanging out I heard all about their boys trip touring baseball fields around the country. I suppose that is a roundabout way of simply saying I knew our lives would be immersed in baseball, especially having 3 boys. I digressed...back on point...

Today was our first T-ball game in over a week against the Indians. This was our second game against this team. I really like their coach as he tries to teach all the kids not just his own team and doesn't give off an overly competitive vibe.

Carter so desperately wants to play with Ethan. Much to my dismay he moseyed out on to the field with a bat at one point during the second inning. Thankfully, nobody seemed to mind. Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I was spending my evenings at ballet instead of managing the dugout, but then I think about how blessed I am to be a mom of 3 little boys and wouldn't trade the Cracker Jacks and peanuts for hairnets and tutus (I promise I wouldn't)!!!


Trevor has the patience of a saint with these kids, and nothing is hotter than seeing the man you love teaching kids how to play a sport. He truly loves coaching these littles, as crazy as 5 year olds are. Ethan hit and fielded so well tonight, he was so pleased with himself! I know we aren't supposed to keep score in T-ball, but this was the first game we didn't blow the other team out of the water...I think we may have won by 1 run.


In just a few short weeks our season will be over and we will anxiously be waiting next season!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!