Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Rainy Day Fun

I know, I know...ANOTHER rainy day blog.

BUT seriously, IT'S RAINING YET AGAIN!!!

We were supposed to have a t-ball game this evening but with all the rain that is gracing our dear city the league had to cancel all games. I thought we would try to bring a little FUN indoors! So don't even feign surprise that I found a way to make this rain-filled, gloomy day exciting!


Daddy and Ethan played Monopoly, while I held Carter back from destroying the paper money, eating the hotels and just overall being destructive.


Nothing says rainy day bliss like some sprinkle cookies!


I seriously can't wait for the sun to come out and shine down on us again, but until it does I'm going to gobble up these fun times with my precious boys!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!