Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Mommy Ramblings: Mother's Day (10 Days Late)

Thankfully someone thought it was a brilliant idea to create a day just for us moms. I hope everyone had a happy mother's day, sorry it's taken me 10 days past the actual holiday to say something.

I have learned more from other mothers than from any other source out there. Whatever I am going through, or my kids are going through there is another mom out there going through the same thing or has already been through it. I love and welcome all the mom feedback I get from my friends and family. I have to admit I have used much of your advice over the years and for that I will forever be thankful.

On Mother's Day we celebrated my mom and my children who have blessed me in so many ways. I have learned so much from my mom and my mother-in-law, especially unconditional love and devotion. Our children learn from example, and having three boys I hope to have a tender and trusting relationship with them. I am very lucky to have been raised by such amazing, strong women, who encourage me.

There is something very special about the relationship between a mother and her child. For Mother's Day we had breakfast with my mom and my sister. I hope that she knows how thankful I am to her for the life she has given me.

I am so lucky to have three beautiful children. Being their mom is my greatest accomplishment!

I hope everyone enjoyed their Mother's Day because you deserved it...and I promise next year I will make sure I post my Mother's Day blog on the actual day!!!

xoxo - jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!