Saturday, May 17, 2014

A Stay At Home Saturday

We had the early t-ball game this morning, by early I mean 9:30. We loaded up the bat bag, the stroller, and the kiddos and headed up to the field. After three well-played innings, the kids' favorite part of every game was finally here!! Who doesn't love a good snack at the end of playing hard?! It cracks me up how the kids can barely contain themselves through the high-fives just to get a juice box and granola bar. Either way it seriously lights up my day.

From the game Ethan got to go to a play date at his teammate, Lukas' house. This is the second playdate/sleepover these two have had. They are becoming fast friends and I'm so happy about it. Lukas' mom, Britne, is a saint...either that or she is crazy!

Trevor had an Aces game tonight so that left me with the two littlest pipsqueaks. Carter has been such a handful these days, but he was so fabulous tonight. We played games, had a dance party, played in a bubble bath and in this child's life no night would not be complete without watching Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. I think the biggest success of the night was that he only asked for his daddy once.

After the littles fell asleep I had a quiet house all to myself. I cleaned, made a grocery list, caught up on my shows and I even did and hour of yoga. Trevor is still not home since I guess the game is in extra innings at the moment.

I'm really looking forward to the hectic day I have planned for tomorrow, as well as the up coming week. I am honestly hoping that I can get myself refocused enough to not have a stressful week. And since my 6 day migraine seems to have finally gone away I think it's looking promising!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!