Monday, May 19, 2014

Mom Ramblings: Hectic Sunday

I had such a hectic Sunday (not that most days with three pipsqueaks aren't hectic). I'm realizing the ultimate organization is the only way to survive. Between the sleepover playdates, tball games, fundraisers, field trips I could just about lose my mind. Thankfully I don't think Trevor would let me forget anything.

I started the morning at 7:30 with Carter and Daxton. I realized after breakfast that I had to figure out when I could go pick up Ethan from his sleepover. After I fought with him a little to get in the car and by the time we got home I had to leave again.

I got to meet my friend and co-worker, Carmen for a quick lunch before we headed to the theater to watch another co-worker in her debut role as Maria in The Heiress. Are you still with me? Once the play was over I rushed home to have dinner with the boys. Then Carter and I headed to the grocery store, which I have to say was the best shopping experience I've had in a while...that little boy might actually be turning to Team Mom!

After the littles drifted off to sleep I cleaned, made quiche for the week, watched my reality TV. Then I realized when I was getting ready for bed that I needed desperately to paint my nails, Trevor and I hadn't had any alone time in oh I don't know weeks! I'm exhausted just telling you all about the jam packed day I had yesterday! Thankfully I have learned to live in overdrive...as I'm sure most moms do.

I'm off to bed after a much more mellow Monday!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!