Monday, May 26, 2014

A Beautiful Day for the Marina

We joined throngs of Reno/Sparks patrons for a stroll around the Marina this evening. In true Bradshaw fashion we threw the kids in the jogging strollers and backpack and we hit the trail.



Ethan refused to sit in the stroller so he literally sprinted 3/4 of the marina to keep up with Trevor and I. Then he finally decided he his legs couldn't carry him any further. The kids had such a fun time being outside and taking in the summer-like air!!


Happy Sunday!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!