Friday, May 2, 2014

Getting Artsy

Last night we spent a few hours picking out supplies for our Mother's Day gifts. Ethan and I picked out some pretty fun supplies to create some unique, one of a kind presents for the grandmothers. Ethan chose paint colors for all three pipqsqueaks. Let's just say we got all the paint, glitter, stickers and supplies a kid would ever need to complete a project. I'm pretty sure Trevor will be reminding me of my craft supply overload for months to come.

After the pipsqueaks were tucked snug in their beds I started MY Mother's Day project...can't wait to show off the finished product(s)!!

Once we really get into finishing them this weekend I will be sure to update with some pictures of the shenanigans that are sure to ensue.

But until then...enjoy past Mother's Day art mishaps...


(Mother's Day 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!