Sunday, April 12, 2015

Weekend Round-Up

We didn't have any set schedule this weekend and it was fabulous. We still managed to be extremely busy, without a place to be at a certain time.

Friday -
The kids got to spend the evening with Miss Maddison while Trevor and I went out on a date!!

Saturday -
Ethan and Trevor had baseball practice in the morning. Only 3 kids showed up, but they had a blast practicing their hitting and fielding grounders!! After that we scooted off to the Dinosuar Park at Rancho San Rafael's Great Basin Adventure Park. We love going to that little tucked away park, and boy do we love dinosaurs in this house.

Sunday -
We started our Sunday fairly early...like 7 a.m. early! We were planning on making strawberry ice cream today, but all the strawberries went bad in a matter of days before I could make our delectable delight for the week. So instead I baked bread! We ran a bunch of errands and ended up at the marina for a lovely midday walk. Little Dax got his hair cut and did a little bit better than the first time. We rounded off our day with dinner at Bully's...can't complain about not having to cook!

Now I have to finish up laundry, and get everything sorted for tomorrow. Ethan is back to school tomorrow which means were back to our good ole schedule! I hope everyone's weekend was a relaxing and fun as ours!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!