Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter

We hope you had a wonderful and relaxing day, spent in the company of those you love and remembering the true meaning of Easter!

I sure wish my kids would have been in better moods to take a nice family picture, but they definitely had way too much candy way too early!!!


We kicked off our day bright and early with our annual Bradshaw Nook Easter egg hunt. The pipsqueaks were more than thrilled to see E.B. had visited our house and left them lots of treats. Carter found 1 egg, discovered it had chocolate in it and that was it for him.



After we exhausted ourselves hunting eggs and eating chocolate we ventured to Peg's for a lovely breakfast and then to my mom's for cocktails and dinner.


The house is clean and all is quiet around here. I can hardly believe it's already Monday tomorrow!

Happy Easter! - xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!