Sunday, April 12, 2015

Mr. & Mrs. Bradshaw Date Night Fridays

Y'all know I work for a family law firm where all I see day in and day out is divorce. I know how important romance is to a marriage, so we are working more than ever to make sure we have a weekly date night. Friday night's date was to see Furious 7


We really enjoyed the leather recliners at the Galaxy Theater, the oversized sodas, Skittles...and of course the company. Oh and the movie was fabulous as well!!! I'm really excited for this weeks Date Night!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!