Friday, April 10, 2015

Out of the Mouth of the Bradshaw Pipsqueaks

I have been sick this week, so I thought maybe I'd share some random happenings around The Bradshaw Nook, since I haven't had an ounce of energy to really get out and about. And let me tell you the pipsqueaks have been keeping us rolling on the floor with their hysterical antics.

On being crazy...

Ethan: Let's drive mommy crazy!
Carter: Yeah! Yeah! Crazy!
Ethan: Mommmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyy you can run but you can't hide!! Buhahahahaha [evil laugh]

On helping me carry things in from the car...

Me: Ethan carry your backpack in and put it in the kitchen.
Ethan: My hands are full already (carrying his drawing ONLY)...What do I look like I have 7 arms? [muttering under breath]

On our busy schedules...

Me: I think we should have a playdate with Annalita soon.
Ethan: Oh man! [big eyes & smile]
Me: Think it will be fun?
Ethan: Well, I've got a million things to do. I've got baseball practice and games. And I've got to work on beating Wreck It Ralph on the Wii...so I just don't know if I'm going to have time.

On why we misbehaved at school...

Me: Carter did we have a rough day at school?
Carter: Yes.
Me: Carter did we have a hard time keeping our hands to ourselves today?
Carter: Yes.
Me: Why did we have a hard time keeping our hands to ourselves today?
Carter: [evil face] Miss Maddison is a dangerous teacher!!
Me: Carter you need to be excused now...[cue hysterical laughter]

It's very likely y'all didn't find these little conversations as funny as I did, but this is supposed to be a little journal of our daily happenings. And these are certainly moments I don't want to forget!!

- xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!