Saturday, April 4, 2015

A Baseball Game and Some Peeps

Ethan got a very exciting surprise tonight! He got to go to the UNR vs. UNLV baseball game with Trevor!! They had a blast!!! Unfortunately it was extremely cold, so they had to come home at the 4th inning. I hope they get to go to a few more games this season.


On a totally different topic, it being Good Friday and all...peeps, peeps and more peeps around here! We just can't seem to get enough of their marshmallowy deliciousness and overall cuteness (yes I think I just made up 3 words)! I made cute little peeps bunny pops for our Easter decorations...the best part is the kids can eat them!! And believe me when I say Ethan and Carter CANNOT wait to share them with their cousins on Sunday afternoon!!


Happy Easter!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!