Saturday, April 4, 2015

Easter Eve

Each year I seem to spend the Saturday before Easter dying, eating and stuffing eggs! Holidays seem to be especially hard to get these maniacs to 1) get dressed and 2) dress in the special attire I've purchased...it's like wrestling pigs! But well worth it because these three are such handsome little gents...I can't to see them all dolled up tomorrow!

We are so excited for the Easter Bunny to make his visit that we just couldn't seem to sit still today! We kept checking our baskets to make sure a little treat hadn't found its way in.


We started our day with a pancake breakfast prepared by the one and only Daddy!! After a trip to Starbucks to celebrate a certain someone being 6.5 today, Ethan and Trevor hustled off to baseball practice. Upon their return Carter and I jetted off to a fun-filled Frozen themed princess party for Carter's sweet little friend Sophie. It was a busy Saturday to say the least.

This evening we did our usual boil and dying of the eggs. Of course Ethan and Carter couldn't wait to dip those little eggies (and their fingers) into the colors. They dipped and redipped until they were both in consensus that they were the perfect shade. We had a few casualties and only ended up with 11 eggs...and that is just because Ethan dyed eggs at camp yesterday!


And now that the pipsqueaks are nestled in their beds, Trevor and I put their baskets together and filled the plastic eggs, but this little bunny still has lots of preparing for tomorrow left to do!



Happy Easter Eve!! - xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!