Friday, April 10, 2015

The Kissing Hand

We are working on a long-term project for my mom. I don't know when we will give it to her or if it will be a forever work in progress. Each week (for the most part) we will video Ethan and Carter (and eventually Daxton too) reading a book and then create a page for our own book that corresponds with the video. This week's book was The Kissing Hand by Audrey Penn.

Here's a peek at our book pages...


We traced our hands, glued a heart in the middle and added a sweet little poem. Just a quick little reflection on the very sweet book.

- xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!