Monday, April 6, 2015

Spring Break - Second Edition

In true Bradshaw fashion we were up at the crack of dawn today. After a little breakfast and a few rounds of Wreck It Ralph on the Wii, we bundled up and heading to Spring Break Camp & school. Ethan got to let his creative juices flow making puffy clouds out of paint and shaving cream today at camp! Thank you Miss Alyssa for such a fun project!!



Tonight we geared up for some whooping and hollering as we rooted on the Wisconsin Badgers in the NCAA Tournament Championship Game...from the comfort of our fluffy couches of course. My dad, Charlie and Michaela joined us for festivities.


Now that the pipsqueaks are all tucked in to bed, we're (Trevor) playing Call of Duty and snacking on chocolate chip cookies!! There is just something about a chocolate chip cookie that I can't say no to!!

Happy Monday! - xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!