Wednesday, January 7, 2015

What To Do With the Christmas Cards???

What to do...what to do...with those Christmas cards now that it is January...??? I decided this year I was going to use them as the contact photo in my phone.


One of the things I hate the most about putting Christmas away come January is figuring out what to do with all the beautiful cards from all our friends and family. I am never able to throw them out so I generally toss them into my card box, but this year I decided to tie them all together properly on a binder clip. Every year when we pull out our decor I look back at the cards from Christmases past and enjoy the stories they tell of the years past...weddings, pregnancies, fun trips; more weddings and more and more babies!


For the lucky few I will get to enjoy your Christmas cards all year round...each time you call me!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!