Monday, January 12, 2015

Down! Set! Hike!

To say we are "in to" football around here would be the understatement of the year. Judging by the way Ethan was "practicing" tonight I would say we are on the verge of obsessed. Imagine coming home to the pipsqueaks playing an indoor football game! Each, of course, making up their own rules.


We spent hours tonight going over the "rules" of football, playing game after game and Ethan breaking his own rules only to recreate them again. At one point we had Carter wielding a sword sitting on Trevor's back.


At bedtime I heard Ethan and Carter discussing the nights fun and both agreed that tonight was the "funnest night ever" and my heart skipped a beat and I said a little prayer that they hold on to their youth and sweet innocence just a while longer.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!