Sunday, January 4, 2015

J-E-L-L-O

I think I've said it a few times over the past few days, but in 2015 Trevor and I really want to focus on our daily family time so since Carter is still the "oldest" child at home and it's freezing outside today was a pj and jello jiggler kind of day here in The Nook!


I let him pick the flavors, much to my chagrin he chose Berry Blue and Lime. I don't mind the Berry Blue, but Lime Jello has never been my favorite. I let him do everything except handle the hot water, he stirred each for 3 minutes and couldn't have had a better time. The three hour wait while they set was a bit of a struggle, but in the end we had so much fun with our wiggley treat!


The recipe/how to is on the side of the box! Who knew so much fun could be had with a little box of
J-E-L-L-O!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!