Thursday, January 1, 2015

Buon Anno

After working the majority of the day we had some friends over to ring in the new year. While we waited for our friends to arrive Carter and Trevor enjoyed a little Youtube!


We set out some snacks, pizza and of course some sweets for everyone to enjoy while we played games. I'm not a game person per se but I do have fun playing trivia games! Literally the only picture I managed to snap was of the clock cookies...I was too busy trying to beat everyone at movie trivia and juggling kids!


As midnight drew near we cued up Auld Lang Syne, counted down with Carson Daly, clinked our glasses and kissed our sweets and welcomed all the possibilities of 2015!!

Sadly this is the only other "people" picture I took...


Buon Anno...Happy New Year...To 2015!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!