Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Girls Grey's Anatomy Night

Michaela and I have a tradition of watching Grey's Anatomy. This is something that we have always done and before we both were having babies. Every week we'd watch it, discuss it and spend time together. This season has been a little tough because we both have babies and the demands of their crazy little schedules, so we watch when we can! Tonight we were finally able to sit back and enjoy the winter finale of our beloved show!


I can't wait for the season to pick back up! And while on the topic of shows picking back up...I can't wait for How To Get Away With Murder, Scandal, and Nashville to get going again!!!

I love my girls TV nights with my cousin/BFF...and her little pipsqueak!!!


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!