Saturday, January 3, 2015

New Year's Style Dinner

Along with my sister and mom, we cooked up a dinner for my grandparents to ring in 2015. Last night we fested on black-eyed peas for luck and greens for wealth! It was a fun dinner that I hope will be our newest Bradshaw Nook tradition


Along with the peas and greens we had roast beef, salad and corn bread. The roast was a little too done and a little too dry for me, but that's what I get for working all day and trying to manage cooking too!

Mom and Lee brought some friends along, Valina and Brent. They came from Utah to celebrate the new year with them, and had an unintentional extended stay when Brent had a major asthma attack and ended up in the hospital for two days. It was so fun to meet them and have dinner with them! I think Nonna really enjoyed the company and the sense of entertaining.


We ended the night with Valina pouring wine down Trevor's throat while he held a sleeping Daxton! All in all a good time was had by all.


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!