Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Color Explosion

So January is pretty much coming to a close and despite all my self-imposed goals I know I have not been doing that well this month with keeping y'all updated on our silly comings and goings. I have taken pictures of literally everything we've done this month and just as quickly moved on to another task before sitting down to blog!! So with that said, tonight for our fun family time we turned the kitchen into a crazy science lab for a fun little experiment!

Last summer a friend of mine, her son and Ethan attempted to a similar experiment during a sleep over with a plastic bag, vinegar and baking soda...I decided tonight to make color explosions using the same ingredients, cups and food coloring...


This has been such a strange week for me at work so it is always nice to be able to just enjoy time at home with my sweet little pipsqueaks!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!