Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Mommy Ramblings: My Partners In Crime

Have you ever taken a moment to reflect on major events of your life or things you might not do again? Who was there? Who egged you on? Those are the people I consider to be my partners in crime!

< "Partner in Crime" might be a broad title. It varies from eye-roll worthy (slapped on to someone when they are present for a not-so-fine moment) to the most important person in the room. But, in a nutshell, these ladies are responsible for many of the best memories in my life. Either because they were things just the three of us did or they witnessed the most important moments. Meet Michaela & Christina. I have decided that not only should this blog be about the Bradshaws as a whole, but also about us individually. Since these two ladies have been with me through thick and thin and are present for so many of our family outings/parties/moments, I should take the time to introduce them properly. Because they have witnessed so many of my successes...I think it's only fair I take some credit for theirs! Partners in crime, like most friends, function in a variety of different ways depending on the situation. For example, they save all their money to travel to Italy for 3 weeks with you because it was something on the Bucket List and then turn around 5 months later and venture back across the Atlantic to London. Or, they end a date early because you have just had your first baby.
< Often times these two have helped me with random craft projects, school projects, date planning...and most importantly wedding planning! They are the make-up of my creative team. The picture above was taken in Capri before husbands and children...those were our free-spirit days. Now, we are all married (or practically married) and 2 out of 3 of us have kids. Because M & C are such an integral part of my life, Trevor often jokes he has 3 wives! Especially since they are just as bossy as his real wife!! If you can belive it, there are others out there who potentially hold the same title as these two, but serve a completely different function in my life! These two lovely ladies were born into the crazy life of Jessica...they didn't really stand a chance!! Lucky for me to be related to such beautiful, smart and fun women!! END INTRODUCTION!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!