Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Monday Funday

Spring baseball has finally started! The Aces had their annual scrimmage against UNR last night, leaving me alone with the littles. So I had to (wanted to) come up with something fun, quick and easy for us to go do on a Monday night. As it was April Fools Day yesterday I thought I would come up with something fun related to that, but then decided to carry it over to today when Trevor will be home to enjoy a fun April Fools-related family time. So off to Doughboy Donuts we went after a dinner of french bread pizza! It only took us a few minutes to pick out our delectable treats and back home we went to watch Frozen for the 5 millionth time (I love that movie).

What makes it totally worth it is when Ethan and Carter say things like "You are the funnest mommy in the world!" or "Mom, I love when we go do fun things after dinner." Me too my little sweets!!


By the way, my sweet little BABY was officially 2 months old yesterday! I can't believe how fast the time is flying!

Happy Spring xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!