Thursday, April 3, 2014

Mommy Ramblings: It's National Find A Rainbow Day


Today is National Find A Rainbow Day.

The kids' school decided it would be fun to make a rainbow of kids. Each class wore a different color. Ethan wore orange and Carter wore yellow.

Carter's class painted a rainbow book and learned about the color yellow. I asked Ethan if his class did anything rainbow-related, but since it's spring break he told me they just went on their field trip to High Ballocity.

I love all the fun things the teachers come up with for the kids to do.

When I googled "National Find A Rainbow Day" I found out that there are random things every day of the year you could celebrate. It blew my mind!

I guess there is nothing wrong with having a new theme everyday of something you could celebrate. It was overcast most of today, so I doubt the kids actually found a rainbow, but I'm sure they had fun looking.

What a fun day!!

Happy National Find A Rainbow Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silly Bio

My photo
I am a full time mom and wife, who also happens to have a full time job outside of the home. I love coming up with creative family time and date night ideas, i love baking, shopping, crafting and transforming our house into our own special nook. I have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband who completely balances me out and puts up with all my crazy ideas!